Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Review: For You by Kristen Ashley

For You by Kristen Ashley
Series: The 'Burg #1
Genre: Romantic Suspense

This is one of my favorite book by Kristen Ashley ever. It's a second chance romance with a great suspenseful mystery. Like most of Ashley's couples, Colt and Feb have this amazing chemistry even when they are not together. They have this long history that is both mysterious and painful. Even when keeping his distance, Colt is still super protective of Feb, which is one of many great trait he has. Feb is also a great character. She has a unique personality and quirks that makes her really lovable. She wasn't perfect but has her flaws and hardships. I was really rooting for them and curious as to what went wrong. Well, I got my answer to that in a really interesting plot. I did wish it didn't take them so long to find each other again but I'm so glad they did. If you are new to her books, definitely try this one.

The 'Burg series order:


No comments: