Thursday, February 21, 2013

Best Love Stories

These are some of my favorite love stories. They made me cry, smile and fall in love. I know not every love story is going to be easy but that means they tend to be emotional and those are the kinds I enjoy best. In fact, I like for a love story to take work and go through good and bad times. I picked the ones that stayed with me long after.

The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred All I can say is keep plenty of tissues handy! It's a second chance story and these two are so tormented and desperately in need of a happily ever after.

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers I don't read a lot of Christian fiction but this is one of those stories I wish everyone could read. It is dark at times and heart-wrenching. The hero is so patient and shows her what love is and how it can heal.

Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 3) by J.R. Ward It's book three of the vampire series so it's probably best if you read them in order. I cried reading this. Zsadist is probably one of the most tortured alpha hero I've ever encountered.

The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons It's a forbidden love story and the couple's journey towards love is a long but unforgettable one. You'll have to read the sequel to find a happy ending though.

Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas One of my favorite romance by her. The woman faced domestic violence in a former relationship and the hero teaches her to love again. I love Hardy! He first makes an appearance in Sugar Daddy (the book before this one), although he's not a hero but it gives us a look into his life growing up.

  Annie's Song by Catherine Anderson Sometimes sad but mostly sweet. Alex is a wonderful hero and I love seeing him and Annie fall in love in a simple and touching way.

Paradise by Judith McNaught You can't really go wrong with a book by her and she writes some of the best second chance romances. Paradise is one of them.

Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips If you want a great romance with some humor then definitely try her books. Her characters are so much fun!

No comments: