Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review: My One and Only by Kristan Higgins

I think this was my second book by Kristan Higgins and My One and Only is one of my favorite contemporary romances. It's sweet, funny and entertaining, which sums up all of Higgins's books. I especially adored this one because of Harper and Nick. They had their chance at love, it didn't work and now in this story it's their second chance. I definitely wanted them to find their happily ever after. Harper seems so cynical when it comes to love, whereas Nick easily expresses his love. He needs her and lets her know it. He also gets her and that scares her. Despite their imperfections I did see them being right for each other and enjoyed their journey towards love. Expect fun moments and lots of cool characters.


My One and Only by Kristan Higgins

Genre: Contemporary Romance


Divorce attorney Harper James can't catch a break. Bad enough that she runs into her ex-hubby, Nick, at her sister's destination wedding, but now, by a cruel twist of fate, she's being forced to make a cross-country road trip with him. And her almost-fiancé back at home is not likely to be sympathetic.
 Harper can't help that Nick has come blazing back into her life in all of his frustratingly appealing, gorgeous architect glory. But in Nick's eyes, Harper's always been the one. If they can only get it right this time, forever might be waiting—just around the bend.



No comments: